- Wenham Barber 1784-1832
- Elizabeth Walker 1786-1872
- John Goltrip 1772-1860s
- Elizabeth 1779-?
Reuben Barber was the second of the three children of William Barber, a shepherd, and his wife Hannah (née Goltrip) of Littleport, Cambridgeshire, England.
Reuben appears on the 1851-1871 censuses for Littleport, as a Shepherd, living with his family at Camel Road.
By 1898, Reuben and his family are in Witchford, appearing in the marriage registers and also appearing on the 1901 census for Witchford. It is between 1881 and 1901 census that the family moved to Welney and Southery, Norfolk and during this time their family grew.
He married Elizabeth Dewsbury of Little Thetford and the couple went on to have at least ten children.
1849, Littleport, Cambridgeshire, England.
- Elizabeth Dewsbury (1851-1923) on 25th November 1871 at St. George's Church, Littleport, Cambridgeshire, England.
- John Goltrip Barber (1872-?)
- Hannah Rebecca Barber (1874-?)
- Elizabeth Ann Barber (1876-?) married Leonard Andrews (1874-19??).
- Alfred Edward Barber (1878-1957) married Laura Richardson (1885-1954).
- Louisa Barber (1881-1974) married Flanders Hopkin (1854-1910) and John Pope (1880-1957)
- Nellie Barber (1884-1974) married Sonny Mussett (1882-1965).
- Reuben Barber (1888-1965)
- William Barber (1890-1962) married Eliza Elizabeth Gill (1890-1969)
- Walter Barber (1892-1985) married Daisy Emily Coulson (1891-1970)
- Arthur Jubilee Barber (1897-1959)
- 1851: 1yr, Camel Road, Littleport, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1861: 12yrs, Camel Road, Littleport, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1871: 21yrs, Camel Road, Littleport, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1881: 31yrs, 100 Feet Fen, Welney, Norfolk, England.
- 1891: 40yrs, Townsend, Southery, Norfolk, England.
- 1901: 50yrs, Main Street, Witchford, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1911: 61yrs, Witchford, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1851-1871: Shepherd, Littleport, Cambridgeshire, England,
May 1932, 6 Row Houses, Witchford, Cambridgeshire, England.
28th May 1932, St. Andrew's Churchyard, Witchford, Cambridgeshire, England.