- William Boulter 1791-184?
- Ann Covell 1786-186?
- Thomas Moden 1811-1885
- Rebecca Clements 1810-1875
Elizabeth was the eldest of the ten known children of Robert Boulter and his wife Mary Ann (née Moden) of Wentworth, Cambridgeshire.
Elizabeth worked as a Seamstress and in 1873 she gave birth her first child, an illegitimate son named John Boulter who later appears on census returns as "John C. Dewey" taking the surname of her husband whom she married five years later. The couple went on to have nine children together.
In 1900, their second eldest daughter, Elizzie Dewey gave birth to her illegitimate son, Herbert Percival Dewey and he was brought up by his Grandparents - John and Elizabeth as if he was their own. Lizzie's younger brothers and sisters believed Herbert to be their brother until it was eventually revealed that he was their nephew.
By 1927, she was living with her husband at 76 St. Barnabas Road, Cambridge. On 12th November 1927, she attended Addenbrooke's Hospital to have an operation to remove her appendix. She died 8 days later.
22nd April 1854, Wentworth, Cambridgeshire, England.
18th June 1854 at Wentworth, Cambridgeshire, England.
- John Freeman Dewey (1856-1943) on 2nd December 1878 at Wentworth, Cambridgeshire, England.
- John Boulter (1873-1955) married Alice Watts (1878-?
- Sarah Jane Dewey (1879-1956) married George William Anderson (1878-1965)
- Elizzie Dewey (1880-?) married Allan Punfrett Taylor
- Arthur Robert Dewey (1882-?)
- Walter Dewey (1883-1915) married Annie Kirby (1884-?)
- Albina Dewey (1884-1957)
- Francis Henry Dewey (1886-?) married Mabel Money
- William George Dewey (1887-?)
- Edith Dewey (1889-1890)
- Ernest Edward Thomas Dewey (1896-1991) married Susan Jane Moden (1896-1981)
- 1861: 6yrs, Grunty Fen Lane, Wentworth, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1871: 16yrs, Benwick Road, Doddington, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1881: 25yrs, Witchford, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1891: 36yrs, Main Street, Witchford, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1901: 46yrs, Main Street, Witchford, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1911: 55yrs, Witchford, Cambridgeshire, England.
20th November 1927 at Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England. Aged 73 years. In the presence of her husband.
Cause of Death:
a) Toxaemia, b) Gangrenous appendix, c) Bronchitis. No post-mortem was carried out.
23rd November 1927, with her husband in Witchford churchyard, Cambridgeshire, England.