- Charles Cooper 1770-1848
- Martha Cornwall 1869-1853
- Charles Cooper
- possibly Judith Thing
- Richard Cornwall
Robert Cooper was a shoemaker of Walpole Lane and Silver Street in his native Ely, Cambridgeshire.
He married Elizabeth Fison (allegedly of Whittlesey, Cambridgeshire) and the couple went on to have at least 13 children.
Elizabeth pre-deceased him in 1886 and his youngest daughter Harriet, was present at the deaths of both him and his wife.
1807, Ely, Cambridgeshire.
22nd July 1807, Holy Trinity, Ely, Cambridgeshire.
- Elizabeth Fison (1809-1886) on 17th September 1828, Holy Trinity Church, Ely, Cambridgeshire.
- Charles Cooper (1829-?) married Mary East (18??-?)
- Isabella Cooper (1831-?) married Joseph Allen (1830-?)
- Eliza Cooper (1835-?)
- George Cooper (1836-?)
- Rebecca Cooper (1838-?) married Richard Dudley (1824-?)
- Mary Cooper (1841-?)
- William Cooper (1841-?)
- Henry Cooper (1842-)
- Thomas Cooper (1845-?) married Rebecca Porter (1848-?)
- John Cooper (1846-1923) married Sarah Parkin (1844-?)
- Caroline Cooper (1849-?) married William Oakey
- Alfred Cooper (1850-?)
- Harriet Cooper (1854-1925) married Alfred Newman (1849-1933)
8th April 1889, Silver Street, Ely, Cambridgeshire, in the presence of his daughter, Harriet Newman.
Cause of Death:
Bronchitis inictus - certified by Chas. G. Thorp
13th April 1889, Ely Cemetery, Ely, Cambridgeshire. Grave #C1146(c).