- William Covell 1758-1838
- Mary Ayers 1760-1835
- William Covell
- Elizabeth Harlow
Ann was the daughter of William and Mary Covell of Witchford.
She married William Boulter, a labourer of Wentworth and together they had at least four children.
In 1841, Ann and William were living at Mount Pleasant in Wentworth with two of their sons - Thomas and Robert. However, by the time of the 1851 census, Ann is a widow and living in Grunty Fen Lane with her son Robert.
Ann stays with her son and is seen aged 75 in 1861 with Robert's wife and three young children. This is seemingly Ann's last census but there is no entry for her or her husband in the Wentworth parish records.
After checking the records for neighbouring Witchford, I can only assume that they were buried elsewhere - perhaps in Wentworth's other neighbour - Witcham.
After Ann's death, Robert names one of his daughters Ann.
1786, Witchford, Cambridgeshire.
1st October 1786 at Witchford, Cambridgeshire.
- William Boulter (1791-184?) on 7th June 1815 at Wentworth, Cambridgeshire.
- William Boulter (1816-?)
- Thomas Boulter (1818-?)
- Mary Boulter (1822-?)
- Robert Boulter (1825-1875) married Mary Ann Moden (1833-1903)
- 1841: 50yrs, Mount Pleasant, Wentworth, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1851: 61yrs, Grunty Fen Lane, Wentworth, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1861: 75yrs, Grunty Fen Lane, Wentworth, Cambridgeshire, England.
Circa 1870. Presumably in Wentworth, Cambridgeshire.
unknown - not Wentworth, Cambridgeshire.