- John Cross 1710-1800
- Elizabeth Scott 17??-1791
- Charles Cross 1679-?
- Sarah Hotley
Philip Cross was one of the seventeen known children of John Cross and his wife Elizabeth Scott.
Philip worked as a labourer and later as a farmer in the Ely area.
He married Mary Ong and the couple remained in Ely where they had at least fifteen children.
26th May 1770 at Holy Trinity, Ely, Cambridgeshire.
- Mary Ong (1774-18??) on 24th May 1790 at Holy Trinity church, Ely, Cambridgeshire.
- James Cross (1791-?) married Elizabeth Lee (1791-?)
- Robert Cross (1793-?)
- John Cross (1795-?)
- Margaret Cross (1797-1802)
- Philip Cross (1798-1866) married Sarah Freeman (?-182?) and later to Ellen Saberton (1806-?)
- Robert Cross (1800-?) married Arabella Scott
- Richard Cross (1803-?) married Ann Hunt
- Mary Cross (1804-?) married John Cross
- Margaret Cross (1807-?) married William Feast
- Kezia Cross twin(1809)
- Sarah Cross twin (1809)
- Samuel Cross (18??-1809)
- Charles Cross (1810-1871) married Jane Thompson (-1834) and later to Elizabeth Garner (-1859)
- George Cross (1812-1887) married Frances Thompson (-1841) and later to Julia Thurlow (1820-1892)
- Peter Cross (1814-?) married Charlotte Hills
24th March 1846 at Padnal, Ely St Mary's, Cambridgeshire, aged "about 78 years". Died in the company of Charlotte Cross.
Cause of Death:
"unknown" - certificate.