- Edward Dewsbury 1770-1836
- John Lythell 1772-1830
- Frances Howard 1787-1863
Elizabeth Dewsbury was the seventh of the ten known children of William Dewsbury, a labourer, and his wife Rebecca (née Lythell) of Stretham, Cambridgeshire, England.
Just months before she married, Elizabeth appears on the census as a 'General Domestic Servant' at Denmark House - the home of Charles Porter, Veterinary Surgeon.
Elizabeth married Reuben Barber, a shepherd of Witchford and by 1898, the are living in Witchford, appearing in the marriage registers and also appearing on the 1901 census for Witchford. It is between 1881 and 1901 census that the family moved to Welney and Southery, Norfolk and during this time their family grew.
1851, Stretham, Cambridgeshire.
16th November 1851, Stretham church, Cambridgeshire.
- Reuben Barber (1849-1932) on 25th November 1871 at Littleport church, Cambridgeshire.
- John Goltrip Barber (1872-?)
- Hannah Rebecca Barber (1874-?)
- Elizabeth Ann Barber (1876-?) married Leonard Andrews (1874-?)
- Alfred Edward Barber (1878-1957) married Laura Richardson (1885-1954)
- Louisa Barber (1881-1974) married Flanders Hopkin (1854-1910) and John Pope (1880-1957)
- Nellie Barber (1884-1974) married Sonny Mussett (1882-1965)
- Reuben Barber (1888-1965)
- William Barber (1890-1962) married Eliza Elizabeth Gill (1890-1969)
- Walter Barber (1892-1985) married Daisy Emily Coulson (1892-1970)
- Arthur Jubilee Barber (1897-1959)
- 1861: 10yrs, Back Street, Stretham, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1871: 19yrs, Denmark House, Common Road, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1881: 29yrs, 100 Feet Fen, Welney, Norfolk, England.
- 1891: 38yrs, Townsend, Southery, Norfolk, England.
- 1901: 48yrs, Main Street, Witchford, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1911: 59yrs, Witchford, Cambridgeshire, England.
21st June 1923, aged 71 years.
23rd June 1923, Witchford churchyard, Cambridgeshire.