- Edward Dewsbury 1770-1836
- William Dewsbury 1737-?
William Dewsbury was born in Wilburton in 1816 and worked as an agricultural labourer for the biggest part of his life. He married Rebecca Lythell of Stretham, Cambridgeshire and set up the family home there.
The couple had a total of 12 children, although sadly two of them (Ellen and Walter) both dying when they were 21mths old.
William and Rebecca appear on a number of censuses, starting with the 1841 Census for Stretham where they appear, newly married with their 9mth old son, William. Ten years later, they appear again on the Census but this time accompanied by their six (of their overall twelve) known children. By the time of the 1881 Census, William and his wife are living alone in Stretham aged 70 and 60 respectively.
between 1811 and 1816 in Stretham, Cambridgeshire.
- Rebecca Lythell (1820-1889) on 8th December 1840 at Stretham parish church, Cambridgeshire.
- William Lythell Dewsbury (1840-?) married Hannah Watson (1846-?).
- George Dewsbury (1842-?)
- Rachel Dewsbury (1843-?) married William Creek (1844-?)
- Henry Dewsbury (1845-?) married Hannah Saberton (1851-?)
- Edward Dewsbury (1847-?)
- Ann Dewsbury (1849-?)
- Elizabeth Dewsbury (1851-1923) married Reuben Barber (1849-1932).
- Alfred Dewsbury (1853-?) married Rachel Russell
- Ellen Dewsbury (1856-1857)
- Ellen Dewsbury (1858-?)
- Nathan Dewsbury (1860-?)
- Walter Dewsbury (1862-1864)
- 1841: 25yrs, Stretham, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1851: 40yrs, Pump Lane, Stretham, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1861: 49yrs, Back Street, Stretham, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1871: 59yrs, East Street, Stretham, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1881: 70yrs, Back Street, Stretham, Cambridgeshire, England.
September 1885, Stretham, aged 74 years.
22nd September 1885, Stretham, Cambridgeshire.