- Thomas Hale 1660-?
- Elizabeth unknown 16??-1721
- John Truelove
- Eleanor Goodsole
Elizabeth Hale was the oldest of the eleven children of William Hale, a tailor, and his wife Elizabeth (née Truelove) of Potton, Bedfordshire.
Elizabeth married James Gilbert and the couple had eight children.
During 1767, in Abbotsley, Huntingdonshire, it is noted that she held land of a Mr. Robert Edsope and paid a land tax of £1 and 19 shillings.
Elizabeth outlived her husband.
27th May 1707, Potton Bedfordshire
- James Gilbert (1702-1747) on 5th January 1725/6 by licence at Potton church, Bedfordshire.
- Elizabeth Gilbert (1726-?) married Joseph Piggott
- James Gilbert (1728-1778) married Ann (17??-1790)
- Mary Gilbert (1731)
- Jane Gilbert (1734-?) married William Pentlow
- John Gilbert (1736-1807) married Mary Peck (17??-1805)
- Anne Gilbert (1739-?) married William Peters
- Sarah Gilbert (1742-?)
- Joseph Gilbert (1744-?) married Mary Dixcey
27th April 1778, Abbotsley, Huntingdonshire.