- Thomas Hale 1660-1729
- Elizabeth Fairy 16??-1721
- John Truelove
- Eleanor Goodsole
Elizabeth Hale was the oldest of the eleven children of William Hale, a tailor, and his wife Elizabeth (née Truelove) of Potton, Bedfordshire, England.
Elizabeth married James Gilbert of Abbotsley, Huntingdonshire, and the couple went on to have eight children.
During 1767, in Abbotsley, Huntingdonshire, it is noted that she held land of a Mr. Robert Edsope, and paid him a land tax of £1 and 19 shillings.
Elizabeth outlived her husband by about 31 years.
27th May 1707 at St. Mary the Virgin Church, Potton, Bedfordshire, England.
- James Gilbert (1702-1747) on 5th January 1725/6 by licence at St. Mary the Virgin Church, Potton, Bedfordshire, England.
- Elizabeth Gilbert (1726-?) married Joseph Piggott
- James Gilbert (1728-1778) married Ann (17??-1790)
- Mary Gilbert (1731)
- Jane Gilbert (1734-?) married William Pentlow
- John Gilbert (1736-1807) married Mary Peck (17??-1805)
- Anne Gilbert (1739-?) married William Peters
- Sarah Gilbert (1742-?)
- Joseph Gilbert (1744-?) married Mary Dixcey
27th April 1778 at St. Margaret's Church, Abbotsley, Huntingdonshire.