- William Jeffery 1798-?
- Mary Suffolk 1757-?
- unknown Jeffery
- unknown line
- Walter Suffolk
Dean Jeffery was the oldest of the five known children of my Gt.x6 Grandparents, William Jeffery and Mary Suffolk of Ely, Cambridgeshire.
Dean worked as a gardener and married Mary Beasley at Ely Holy Trinity Church in 1801. The couple went on to have at least seven children and lived in Market Street, Ely.
In 1815, at the age of 38 years, Mary died, leaving Dean with his young family. In 1817 he re-married to Eleanor Jeffery of Great Chesterford, Essex and the couple had another seven children. They appear in 1841 as living on the North Side of Newnham in Ely, not far from Dean's son Christopher and his family in Nutholt Lane.
It is unclear as to whether Eleanor was one of Dean's relations.
24th January 1783, Holy Trinity, Ely, Cambridgeshire.
- Mary Beasley (1777-1815) on 22nd October 1801 at Holy Trinity, Ely, Cambridgeshire.
- Eleanor Jeffery (17??-18??) on 20th April 1817 at Holy Trinity, Ely, Cambridgeshire.
- William Dean Jeffery (1802-1848)
- Sarah Beasley Jeffery (1805-?)
- Christopher Jeffery (1806-1845) married Elizabeth Collin (1808-1848)
- Elizabeth Jeffery (1808-1895) married John Yarrow (1806-1858).
- John Jeffery (1810)
- John Jeffery (1811-?)
- Walter Suffolk Jeffery (1812-?)
- Frederick Jeffery (1820-?) married Elizabeth (18??-?)
- Dorcas Jeffery (1821-?) married Edward Pooley (18??-?)
- Eleanor Jeffery (1822-?)
- Johnson Jeffery (1826-?)
- Sarah Jeffery (1829-?)
- Samuel Jeffery (1831-1849)
- Henry Jeffery (1834-?)
May 1850, Newnham, Ely, Cambridgeshire.
19th May 1850 at Holy Trinity, Ely, Cambridgeshire.