- William Moden 1781-1839
- Esther Whitehead 1783-1815
- John Clements 1788-1847
- Sarah Edwards
Mary Ann Moden
Mary Ann Moden was one of the children of Thomas Moden and his wife Rebecca Clements of Wentworth and Haddenham, Cambridgeshire.
Mary Ann was baptised twice - once at Haddenham in 1833, and then again with her two sisters Martha and Jane in 1839, when the family had moved to Wentworth. The Wentworth parish register notes that 'these children may have been baptised in Haddenham, but that no record was found'. However, modern records show that they were indeed baptised in both parishes.
At the time of the 1851 census, Mary Ann is noted as a 'House Servant' along with her sister Jane. Both are still within Wentworth, but noted as living at the house of Mr Haird Bull, a farmer.
Mary Ann married Robert Boulter of Wentworth and the couple went on to live at Grunty Fen Lane in Wentworth and they had eight known children.
After Robert's father's death, his mother Ann lived with him and his family until her death.
Mary Ann outlived her husband Robert by 28 years.
1833, Wentworth, Cambridgeshire.
10th November 1839, Wentworth, Cambridgeshire.
- Robert Boulter (1825-1875) on 12th October 1852 at Wentworth church, Cambridgeshire.
- Elizabeth Boulter (1854-1927) married John Freeman Dewey (1856-1943).
- Mary Jane Boulter (1855-?) married William Andrews (1859-?)
- Emily Boulter (1857)
- Robert Boulter (1859-1943) married Emily Amelia Clements (1858-1939)
- William Boulter (1861-1949) married Frances Sophia Power (1858-1949)
- Thomas Boulter (1863-1928)
- Emily Boulter (1866-1959) married Fred Dewey (1873-1932)
- Ann Boulter (1869-1939) married James McKenham
- Sarah Boulter (1871-?) married John Parson Whetstone (1870-?)
- Martha Boulter (1875)
- 1841: 8yrs, Wentworth, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1851: 18yrs, Main Street, Wentworth, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1861: 28yrs, Grunty Fen Lane, Wentworth, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1871: 38yrs, Wentworth, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1881: 49yrs, Street, Wentworth, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1891: 58yrs, Main Street, Wentworth, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1901: 70yrs, Club Cottages, Wentworth, Cambridgeshire, England.
December 1903, Wentworth, Cambridgeshire.
10th December 1903 at Wentworth, Cambridgeshire.