Henry William Newman
Henry William Newman was the third of the thirteen children of Alfred Newman and his wife Harriet Cooper of Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.
In 1901, Henry is noted as living at the home of Foreman Maltster William Cree and his wife Sarah Ann. He's noted as working as a Maltster, and is likely to have been living with his future in-laws, although there's no sign of his future wife, Sarah Jane 'Ginny' Cree who he would marry 2 years later.
Henry and Sarah are known to have had at least one child, and are believed to have kept a fish shop business in Newark, Nottinghamshire.
- 1880 at Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 6th August 1880 at St. Mary's Church, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.
- Sarah Jane Cree (1882-19??) during 1903 at Newark, Nottinghamshire, England.
- Alfred Henry William Newman (1904-1977) married Majorie Watling (19??-?)
Census and Residence
- 1881: 8mths, Church Lane, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1891: 10yrs, Bull Lane, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1901: 20yrs, 15 Merrick Road, Newark, Nottinghamshire, England.
- 1911: 29yrs, 19 Merrick Road, Newark, Nottinghamshire, England.
- 1901: Maltster
- 1911: General Labourer - Brewery
- 2nd May 1955 presumably in Nottinghamshire, England.
- Not yet known.