- Job Skeels 1776-?
- Elizabeth Richardson 1780-?
- William Skeels 1776-?
Elizabeth was the daughter of Job Skeel(s) - a Horse Breaker, and his wife Elizabeth (presumed née Richardson) of Swaffham Bulbeck, Cambridgeshire.
Elizabeth is believed to have been one of xx children.
She married John Levit in Cambridge when she was 22, and went on to have at least nine children with him.
1802, Swaffham Bulbeck, Cambridgeshire.
7th March 1802, Swaffham Bulbeck parish church, Cambridgeshire.
- John Levitt (1797-1879) on 4th November 1824 at St Giles' Church in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
- Emma Levitt (1825-1892) married Charles Newman (1820-1906)
- Harriet Levitt (1827-?) married Ephriam Fordham (1827-?)
- Daniel Levitt (1830-?)
- Joseph Levitt (1833-?)
- Jane Levitt (1835-?) married Alfred Aves
- John Levitt (1838-1925) married Sophia Howard (1842-1914)
- Ann Maria Levitt (1841-?) married George Hunt Harding (1844-?)
- Richard Skeels Levitt (1845-?)
- Frederick Levitt (1847-?)
October 1890, Swaffham Bulbeck, Cambridgeshire.
4th October 1890, Swaffham Bulbeck, Cambridgeshire.