- William Yarrow 1778-1848
- Elizabeth Wright 17??-?
- Dean Jeffery 1783-1850
- Mary Beasley 1777-1815
Albert Yarrow was the fifth child of publican and farmer, John Yarrow and his second wife Elizabeth (née Jeffery).
During the early 1850's, his mother was the publican of "The Wheat Sheaf" in Little Thetford and his half-brother, Owen Yarrow, was the publican of "The Three Horseshoes", also in Little Thetford.
He was noted on the 1871 census for Little Thetford as an Organist.
Albert's early exposure to pubs must have inspired him as he had become a Wine Merchant Clerk by 1881 and by 1911 he was a Wine Merchant's Manager.
He moved to Sandwich, Kent, marrying Esther Jane Kennett in Paddington in 1879 (she was from Kent too, but perhaps this made it easier for his family to attend?).
Albert and Esther never had any children. Upon his death, £2033 17s 2d went to his widow and Leslie Norman Watts solicitor.
Esther outlived Albert by around 14 years and sadly she died in the St Cuthbert Mental Hospital in Wells, Somerset. Her Will names her god-children, neices and nephews as benefactors of more than £3000.
1851 at Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire.
14th December 1851, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire.
- Esther Jane Kennett (1854-1941) on 9th December 1879 at St John the Evangelist church, Paddington, Middlesex.
- 1861: 9yrs, Front Street, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1871: 19yrs, General Shop, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1881: 28yrs, Strand Street, Sandwich, Kent, England.
- 1891: 39yrs, Strand Street, Sandwich, Kent, England.
- 1901, 49yrs, Strand Street, Sandwich, Kent, England.
- 1911: 59yrs, 36 St Peter Street, Sandwich, Kent, England.
19th January 1927 at 75 Dover Road, Walmer, Kent.