- John Yarrow 1744-1812
- Mary Rayner 17??-?
- Thomas Yarrow 1710-?
- Susan Cockerton 17??-?
- Unknown Rayner
Francis Yarrow was the youngest known child of John Yarrow and his wife Mary (née Rayner) of Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England.
Francis married Anne Langford of Stretham, and the couple settled down to raise a family of six children.
By the 1851 census, Francis is noted as a 'Landed Proprietor' - whilst sounding an impressive sounding title, in reality it meant someone who owns land and lives off its produce (money or crops). The increased use of this in the mid-1800s was mainly down to vanity and it had little or no real meaning.
By the time of his death, Francis' estate was valued in 1859 as of a value below £100. He was noted as a 'Yeoman' and a John Eaden is noted as his Creditor to his Will. It seems he had lived beyond his means.
Anne outlived Francis by 22 years.
abt 1796, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England.
17th October 1796, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England.
- Anne Langford (1796-1880) on 12th November 1816 at St. Mary's Church, Stretham, Cambridgeshire, England.
- John Yarrow (1819)
- Eliza Yarrow (c1819-c1847) married George Lister (1816-?)
- Elizabeth Yarrow (1821-?) married William Charles (1808-?)
- Mary Anne Yarrow (1823-?)
- Sarah Yarrow (1825-?)
- Daniel Yarrow (1831-?)
- 1841: 40yrs, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1851: 54yrs, Main Street, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshires, England.
- 1823, 1841: Farmer, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1851: Landed Proprietor, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England.
4th August 1858 at Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England, aged 61 years.
7th August 1858, St. Mary's Church, Stretham, Cambridgeshire, England.