- William Boulter 1791-1849
- Ann Covell 1786-1870
- unknown Boulter
- William Covell 1757-1838
- Mary Ayers 1760-1835
Robert Boulter was one of the four known children of William Boulter and his wife Ann (née Covell) of Mount Pleasant in Wentworth, Cambridgeshire, England.
Robert is noted as an 'agricultural labourer' throughout the censuses for Wentworth.
He married Mary Ann Moden of Wentworth and the couple went on to live at Grunty Fen Lane and have at least eight children. After his father William's death, his mother Ann lived with him and his family until her death somewhere in the years between 1861 and 1871.
1825, Wentworth, Cambridgeshire.
29th June 1825, Wentworth, Cambridgeshire.
- Mary Ann Moden (1833-1903) on 12th October 1852 at Wentworth church, Cambridgeshire.
- Elizabeth Boulter (1854-1927) married John Freeman Dewey (1856-1943).
- Mary Jane Boulter (1855-?) married William Andrews (1859-?)
- Emily Boulter (1857)
- Robert Boulter (1859-1943) married Emily Amelia Clements (1858-1939)
- William Boulter (1861-1949) married Frances Sophia Power (1858-1949)
- Thomas Boulter (1863-?)
- Emily Boulter (1866-1959) married Fred Dewey (1873-1932)
- Ann Boulter (1869-1939) married James McKenham
- Sarah Boulter (1871-?) married John Parson Whetstone (1870-?)
- Martha Boulter (1875)
- 1841: 15yrs, Mount Pleasant, Wentworth, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1851: 24yrs, Grunty Fen Lane, Wentworth, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1861: 34yrs, Grunty Fen Lane, Wentworth, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1871: 44yrs, Wentworth, Cambridgeshire, England.
late May/early June 1875 at Wentworth, Cambridgeshire.
1st June 1875 at Wentworth, Cambridgeshire.