William Barber was one of the five known children of John Barber and his wife Margaret of Witcham, a village in the fenland of Cambridgeshire, England.
William married Mary, and they set up home in Witcham where they went on to have at least seven children.
William pre-deceased Mary, leaving a detailed Will where he bequeath's sums of money to his children and grandchildren, and leaves Mary with a number of assets.
- Circa 1580 at Coveney, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 19th June 1831 at Holy Trinity Church, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.
- Mary (15??-?) in Cambridgeshire, England.
- Margaret Barber (159?-1599)
- William Barber (15??-?)
- John Barber (15??-16??)
- Robert Barber (1600-1638) married Winifred Gunton (1606-?)
- Mary Barber (16??-?) married Thomas Cheesewright (16??-?)
- Richard Barber (1605-?) married Margaret (16??-?)
- Ursula Barber (1608-?) married Thomas Mountford (16??-?)
Census and Residence
- 1630: Witcham, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1630: Husbandman
Last Will & Testament
- Written October 1630
- December 1631 at Witcham, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 18th December 1631 at St. Martin's Church, Witcham, Cambridgeshire, England.