Susan took her name from her Grandmother Susan Taylor.
Sadly however, she died when she was just three weeks old. Without a certificate, it is not known why Susan failed to thrive and survive into adulthood. Whatever the reason, her parents appear to not have any further children.
Her only sibling was Mary Ann Cross, who in memory of her infant late sister, named one of her own daughters after her.
Susan was buried at Ely City Cemetery after a funeral at St. Mary's Church where she'd been baptised just days before.
- 1872 at Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 6th October 1872 at St. Mary's Church, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 7th October 1872 at Buggs Hill, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England, aged 3 weeks.
Cause of Death
- 1. Congestion of the Lungs
- 10th October 1872 in grave A756[C] at Ely City Cemetery, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.