Elsie May Martin
Elsie May Martin was the only child of Isaac Watson Martin and his wife Sarah Elizabeth Rogers of Little Downham, Cambridgeshire, England.
When Elsie was just 6 years old, her mother died, leaving her to be looked after by her father, and her Grandmother, Sarah Elizabeth.
By the time Elsie was about 12 years old, her father re-married to Florrie Butcher.
Elsie never married, and did not have any children of her own.
She was an active member of her local Methodist Church.
- 5th May 1900 in Little Downham Fen, Little Downham, Cambridgeshire, England
- 17th June 1901 at the Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Oxlode, Cambridgeshire, England.
Census and Residence
- 1911: 9yrs, Gate House, A Furlong, Little Downham, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 29th August 1986 at Little Downham, Cambridgeshire, England, aged 85yrs.
- Date unknown, but with her father and step-mother in Lawn Lane Cemetery, Little Downham, Cambridgeshire, England.