- Edward Moden 1828-1867
- Mary Ann Freeman 1837-19??
- George Cross 1850-1898
- Sabina Steadman Taylor 1852-1916
George Edward Moden, circa 1929.
George Edward Moden
George Edward Moden was the youngest of the seven children of Edward Moden and his wife Mary Ann (née Cross) of Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.
Until 2004, he was believed by living relatives to have been the only son until an older brother, Edward was found, having died prematurely at just 4hrs old in 1894.
George worked at Barton Farm, Ely where he worked as a Milkman for 40 years.
He married Lily Dewey (a cousin of his brother-in-law, Ernest Dewey) at Wentworth, Cambridgeshire. George and Lily went on to have two children and they lived on Cambridge Road before moving to Barton Road, Ely.
13th February 1905, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.
- Lily Dewey (1903-1983) on 13th August 1929 at St. Peter's Church, Wentworth, Cambridgeshire, England.
- Kathleen Rosemary Moden (1931-2011)
- George Alfred Moden
- 1911: 6yrs, Cambridge Road, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1929: Milkman, Barton Farm, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.
20th November 1998 at home at 60 Barton Road, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.
25th November 1998, Cambridge Crematorium, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England.