Arthur Jubilee Barber
Being born in the Jubilee year of Queen Victoria's reign, Arthur's middle name was clearly a respectful nod to this occasion.
It appears that he did not marry, nor have any children, and he appears to have lived in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire until his death in 1959.
- 21st July 1897 at Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 7th April 1901 at St. Andrew's Church, Witchford, Cambridgeshire, England.
Census and Residence
- 1901: 3yrs, Main Street, Witchford, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1911: 13yrs, Witchford, Cambridgeshire, England.
- During 1959 at Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, England, aged 61 years.
- Location not yet known.