Eliza Jane Giddings
Eliza Jane Giddings (later Eliza Jane Eggitt) was the oldest of the six known children of Edward Giddings and his wife Susan Payne of March, Cambridgeshire, England.
Eliza married William Eggett, a bricklayer, and they settled down to have a family together. Sadly, after becoming parents three times, Eliza died in January 1889 at just 29yrs of age.
Her parents took in her youngest child Herbert G Eggitt, who was just a few months old (at most) when she died. He continued living with them through the 1891-1911 censuses.
- 1859 in March, Cambridgeshire, England.
- William Eggitt (1856-?) on 25th December 1880, at March, Cambridgeshire, England.
- Annie Eggitt (1883-?)
- George Eggitt (1886-?)
- Herbert G Eggitt (1888-?) married Florence Emily Fresher (1887-?)
Census and Residence
- 1861: 1yrs, Norwood Park, March, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1871: 11yrs, A Furlong, Little Downham, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1881: 22yrs, Johnson's Square, March, Cambridgeshire, England.
- January 1889.
- Not yet known.