By 1841 her family had moved from Norfolk, and set up home on the Suffolk and Cambridgeshire border, in the fenland surrounding Lakenheath and Mildenhall in Suffolk, and Littleport, Cambridgeshire.
Hannah married James Woods in 1844, and the couple went on to have at least eleven children until James dies in 1876 at 55 years.
Having moved to Lincolnshire after her husband's death, but before the 1881 census, Hannah worked as a Char Woman to help ends meet. In 1883, she re-married to Matthew Spriggs.
Hannah died in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, England, at the age of 82 years, having out-lived both husbands, and at least one child.
- circa 1827 in Wymondham, Norfolk, England.
- James Woods (1821-1876) on 25th October 1844 at Holy Trinity Church, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.
- Matthew Spriggs (1816-1897) during 1883 at Glanford Brigg, Lincolnshire, England.
- James Woods (1846-?)
- Charles Woods (1847-?)
- Mary Woods (1850-?)
- Thomas Woods (c.1853-?)
- William Woods (c.1853-?)
- Ellen Woods (1855-?)
- John Woods (1857-?)
- Robert Woods (1858-?)
- Charles Woods (1861-?)
- Elizabeth Woods (1862-?) married Charles Drury (1860-?)
- George Brown Woods (1866-1933)
Census and Residence
- 1841: 14yrs, Mildenhall Drove, Mildenhall, Suffolk, England.
- 1851: Not yet found.
- 1861: 34yrs, Brandon Bank, Hilgay, Norfolk, England.
- 1871: 46yrs, Feltwell Fen, Feltwell, Norfolk, England.
- 1881: 56yrs, Park Street, Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, England.
- 1891: 66yrs, Suttons Row, Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, England.
- 1901: 76yrs, 22 Salisbury Street, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, England.
- 1841: Farm Servant for John Seaber (Farmer)
- 1881: Char Woman
- 24th November 1909 in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, England.
- 1909, location not yet known.