Edward Moden is my earliest known Moden ancestor, appearing for the first time at Coveney in Cambridgeshire, England during the late 18th century.
Whilst his parents, siblings, and early life remain a mystery so far, Edward married Margaret Nicholas in 1792, and the couple settled down together, having at least two children.
Sadly this young family soon came to an end, when Edward died in 1797 after only 5 years of marriage.
His widow Margaret, left with their two young children, went on to re-marry in March 1800, to William Biggs of Coveney.
- Not yet known.
- Margaret Nicholas (1770-18??) on 31st January 1792 at St. Peter ad Vincula Church, Coveney, Cambridgeshire, England.
- Phoebe Moden (1894-18??) married Reuben Money
- William Moden (1796-1865) married Rebecca Dolby (1796-1876)
- During July 1797 at Coveney, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 24th July 1797 at St. Peter ad Vincula Church, Coveney, Cambridgeshire, England.