In 1845, when Sarah was about 30 years old, she married platelayer William Hill from Harrow, Middlesex. The couple settled down to live in Islington, and later in Stepney, Middlesex, and they had at least three children.
Sarah pre-deceased William at some point after the 1871 census, as he can be found living in Lambeth with his two youngest daughters as a 60 year old widowed carpenter.
- 1814 at Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1st January 1815 at St. George's Church, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England.
- William Hill (1802-1849) on 28th December 1845 at St. George's Church, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England.
- Elizabeth Hill (1849-?)
- Maria Hill (1851-?)
- Sarah Ann Hill (1853-?)
Census and Residence
- 1841: 20yrs, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1851: 34yrs, 1 York Terrace, Islington, London, England.
- 1861: 42yrs, 7 East Street, Stepney, London, England.
- 1871: 54yrs, 51 Pleasant Place, Lambeth, London, England.
- 1851-1856: Tavern Keeper at The Yorkshire Grey (Public House) at 53 Lower Thames Street.
- Between 1871 and 1881.
- Not yet known.