Ann Yarrow (later Ann Pavett) was the seventh of the eleven children of William Yarrow, and his wife Elizabeth Wright of Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England, and the second of their children to be called Ann after the first one died.
Ann married William Pavett, a millwright who was living in St. Mary's Aldermanbury in London. He later became an Engineer.
It is not clear whether the couple became parents, and this will require further examination of the parish registers of the Shoreditch area.
William had pre-deceased Ann by the time of the 1881 census, at which point she is found lodging in Grove Road, Acton, Middlesex and is noted as a widow.
- circa 1813 at Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 24th April 1814 with her brother James Yarrow, and their cousins Mary Yarrow and Ann Manning, at St. George's Church, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England.
- William Pavett (1808-18??) on 21st November 1830 at St. Vedast alias Foster Lane, City of London, England.
Census and Residence
- 1841: 30yrs, Queen Street, Shoreditch, Greater London, England.
- 1851: 42yrs, 22 Parr Street, Shoreditch, Greater London, England.
- 1861: 50yrs, 5 East Street, Stepney, Greater London, England.
- 1871: Not yet located.
- 1881: 68yrs, Grove Road, Acton, Greater London, England.
- After the 1881 Census.
- Not yet known.