Thomas Yarrow was the third of at least seven children of Willyam Yarrow and his wife Elizabeth of the hamlet of Little Thetford in Cambridgeshire, England.
Thomas married Susan Cockerton of Soham in 1732, and in all, they became parents 8 times, but sadly only about half of these children survived into adulthood.
Their children included a set of twins, of which one, my 6x Great Grandfather, John, survived, whilst his sister Elizabeth died in her first year.
Susan died in December 1767 aged about 60 years. Her husband Thomas would go on to re-marry in 1771 to a widow Sarah Cockerton - perhaps one of Susan's widowed cousins or a sister-in-law.
- circa 1710 at Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 23rd April 1710 at St. George's Church, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England.
- Susan Cockerton (1707-1767) on 29th September 1732 at St. George's Church, Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England.
- Sarah Cockerton (17??-1781) on 2nd August 1771 at St. Andrew's Church, Soham, Cambridgeshire, England.
- Anne Yarrow (1733-?) married Robert Jugg (17??-?)
- Thomas Yarrow (1740-?)
- Daniel Yarrow (1741-?)
- John Yarrow twin (1744-1812) married Mary Rayner (1756-1827)
- Elizabeth Yarrow twin (1744)
- Elizabeth Yarrow (1746-174?)
- Elizabeth Yarrow (1748)
- Francis Yarrow (1751-?)
- 1778: Yeoman
- June 1778 at Soham, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 23rd June 1778 at St. Andrew's Church, Soham, Cambridgeshire, England.