Henry William Newman
In 1901, Henry is noted as living at the home of Foreman Maltster William Cree and his wife Sarah Ann. He's noted as working as a Maltster, and is likely to have been living with his future in-laws, although there's no sign of his future wife, Sarah Jane 'Ginny' Cree who he would marry 2 years later.
Henry and Sarah are known to have had at least one child, and are believed to have kept a fish shop business in Newark, Nottinghamshire.
- 1880 at Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 6th August 1880 at St. Mary's Church, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.
- Sarah Jane Cree (1882-19??) during 1903 at Newark, Nottinghamshire, England.
- Alfred Henry William Newman (1904-1977) married Majorie Watling (19??-?)
Census and Residence
- 1881: 8mths, Church Lane, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1891: 10yrs, Bull Lane, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 1901: 20yrs, 15 Merrick Road, Newark, Nottinghamshire, England.
- 1911: 29yrs, 19 Merrick Road, Newark, Nottinghamshire, England.
- 1901: Maltster
- 1911: General Labourer - Brewery
- 2nd May 1955 presumably in Nottinghamshire, England.
- Not yet known.