Amy Ann Yarrow
In 1927, when Amy was 29 years old, she left the United Kingdom at Liverpool aboard the Canadian Pacific Steamship 'Minnedosa', and headed to Montreal, Canada.
She was noted as a Nurse, and was accompanying her maternal cousins Gerrard Bourdillon, his wife Cara, and their 3 children - Barbara, Patrick, and Mervyn.
She returned as a Governess, aboard the ship 'Duchess Of Richmond', and returned home to live in Dover with her family.
Amy never married, nor had any children of her own.
- 1st October 1898 at Dover, Kent, England.
- 29th June 1902 at St. Andrew's Church, Buckland, Kent, England.
Census and Residence
- 1901: 2yrs, 21 Windermere Terrace, Buckland, Dover, Kent, England.
- 1911: 12yrs, 9 Buckland Avenue, Dover, Kent, England.
- 1927-1930: 29-32yrs, Montreal, Canada.
- 1930: 32yrs, 9 Knights Way, Dover, Kent, England.
- 1927: Nurse
- 1930: Governess
- 13th November 1983 at Dover, Kent, England.
- Ashes interred at St. Andrew's Church, Dover, Kent, England.