John married Frances Wright, who was probably the sister of his brother's wife. Together John and Frances set up home and became parents 9 times.
During this time, John is noted as a Farmer.
John pre-deceased Frances by 32 years in 1838, and just 10 years after the birth of their youngest child. His widow continued to farm in Little Thetford.
- Circa 1781 in Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England.
- 19th August 1781 at St. George's Church, Little Thetford in Cambridgeshire, England.
- Frances Wright (1789-1870) on 14th October 1812 at St. James' Church, Stretham, Cambridgeshire, England.
- Mary Yarrow (1814-?)
- Rachel Yarrow (1815-?) married John Leach (1806-?)
- John Yarrow (1817-?) married Elisa Cooper (1837-?)
- Kezia Yarrow (1818-?) married Samuel Perry Lofty (18??-?)
- James Yarrow (1820-1888)
- Alice Yarrow (1822-1914) married John Lister (1824-1909)
- Alfred Yarrow (1824-?)
- Matilda Yarrow (1826-?) married James Froment (1826-?)
- Lois Yarrow (1828-1913)
- 1814-1820: Farmer
- 17th August 1838 at Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England, aged 57 years.
- 24th August 1838 with his wife Frances, at St. James's Church, Stretham, Cambridgeshire, England. View headstone at FindAGrave.